Bank monitoring and the pricing of corporate public debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2002:i:may:p:335-363 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Burak Güner & Ulrike Malmendier & Geoffrey Tate, 2006.
"Financial Expertise of Directors,"
NBER Working Papers
11914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam B. Ashcraft & João A. C. Santos, 2007. "Has the credit derivatives swap market lowered the cost of corporate debt?," Staff Reports 290, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Takanori Tanaka, 2011. "Corporate Governance and the Costs of Public Debt Financing: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jandik, Tomas & Makhija, Anil K., 2004. "Debt, Debt Structure and Corporate Performance after Unsuccessful Takeovers: Evidence from Targets that Remain Independent," Working Paper Series 2005-6, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Andreani, Ettore & Neuberger, Doris, 2004. "Relationship finance by banks and non-bank institutional investors: A review within the theory of the firm," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 46, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Ivan Roten & Donald Mullineaux, 2005. "Equity Underwriting Spreads at Commercial Bank Holding Companies and Investment Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 243-258, September.
- Doris Neuberger, 2005. "What’s Common to Relationship Banking and Relationship Investing? Reflections within the Contractual Theory of the Firm," Finance 0503001, EconWPA.
- Ari Hyytinen & Mika Pajarinen, 2007.
"Is The Cost Of Debt Capital Higher For Younger Firms?,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(1), pages 55-71, 02.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika, 2004. "Is the Cost of Debt Capital Higher for Younger Firms?," Discussion Papers 946, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Issam Hallak, 2004. "Why Borrowers Pay Premiums to Larger Lenders: Empirical Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans," CSEF Working Papers 124, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Galina Hale & João A. C. Santos, 2006. "Evidence on the costs and benefits of bond IPOs," Working Paper Series 2006-42, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.