Informational externalities of seasoned equity issues : Differences between banks and industrial firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Nohel, Tom, 2000. "Asymmetric information, dividend reductions, and contagion effects in bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1831-1848, November.
- Bradley, Daniel & Yuan, Xiaojing, 2013. "Information spillovers around seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 106-118.
- Jones, Jeffrey S. & Lee, Wayne Y. & Yeager, Timothy J., 2012. "Opaque banks, price discovery, and financial instability," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 383-408.
- Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2010. "Liquidity, Bank Runs, and Bailouts: Spillover Effects During the Northern Rock Episode," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 83-98, June.
- Guo Li & Lee Sanning & Sherrill Shaffer, 2009. "Statistical Opacity In The U.S. Banking Industry," CAMA Working Papers 2009-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1996. "Banks' responses to binding regulatory capital requirements," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mester, Loretta J. & Pagano, Michael S., 2014. "Large capital infusions, investor reactions, and the return and risk-performance of financial institutions over the business cycle," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 62-81.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Jeff Madura, 1999. "Intraindustry Effects of Bank Stock Repurchases," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 23-36, February.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Loretta J. Mester & Michael S. Pagano, 2011.
"Large capital infusions, investor reactions, and the return and risk performance of financial institutions over the business cycle and recent finanical crisis,"
11-46, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Loretta J. Mester & Michael S. Pagano, 2013. "Large capital infusions, investor reactions, and the return and risk performance of financial institutions over the business cycle and recent finanical crisis," Working Papers 13-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carmen Cotei & Joseph Farhat, 2013. "Informational externalities of initial public offerings: Does venture capital backing matter?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 80-99, January.
- Cooper, Michael J. & Jackson, William III & Patterson, Gary A., 2003. "Evidence of predictability in the cross-section of bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 817-850, May.
- Acharya, Viral V & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2003. "Information Contagion and Inter-Bank Correlation in a Theory of Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 3743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D., 2000. "Information-signaling and competitive effects of foreign acquisitions in the US," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1307-1321, August.
- Julie Cagle & Amit Sen & James Pawlukiewicz, 2009. "Inter-industry differences in layoff announcement effects for financial institutions," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 100-110, January.
- Arthur Petit-Romec, 2011. "L'intérêt d'un renforcement des fonds propres bancaires (et de mesures complémentaires) pour concilier stabilité financière, performance et bon fonctionnement des banques," Post-Print dumas-00643745, HAL.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Nohel, Tom, 1996. "The stock-market reaction to dividend cuts and omissions by commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1485-1508, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.