Tax options and the pricing of treasury bond triplets : Theory and evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prisman, Eliezer Z. & Roberts, Gordon S. & Tian, Yisong, 1996. "Optimal bond trading and the tax-timing option in Canada," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1351-1363, September.
- Gady Jacoby & Chuan Liao & Jonathan A. Batten, 2007. "A Pure Test for the Elasticity of Yield Spreads," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp195, IIIS.
- King, Tao-Hsien Dolly, 2007. "Are embedded calls valuable? Evidence from agency bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 57-79, January.
- Koch, Timothy W. & Stock, Duane, 1997. "An analysis of implied tax rates on long-term taxable and tax-exempt bonds," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 171-176, February.
- Jordan, Bradford D. & Jordan, Susan D., 1996. "Salomon brothers and the May 1991 Treasury auction: Analysis of a market corner," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-40, January.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2008. "Taxation and bond market investment strategies: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 9959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert R. Bliss & Ehud I. Ronn, 1997. "Callable U.S. Treasury bonds: optimal calls, anomalies, and implied volatilities," Working Paper 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Klein, Peter, 1998. "The capital gain lock-in effect with short sales constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1533-1558, December.
- Jordan, Bradford D. & Jordan, Susan D. & Jorgensen, Randy D., 1995. "A reexamination of option values implicit in callable Treasury bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 141-162, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.