Dividend yield and expected returns *1: The zero-dividend puzzle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaely, Roni & Thaler, Richard H & Womack, Kent L, 1995.
" Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 573-608, June.
- Roni Michaely & Richard H. Thaler & Kent Womack, 1994. "Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?," NBER Working Papers 4778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Bulkley & Richard Holt, 2007. "Forecasting Cross-Section Stock Returns using The Present Value Model," ESE Discussion Papers 163, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Rozycki, John J., 1997. "A tax motivation for smoothing dividends," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 563-578.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2011. "Demographics and the Long-Horizon Returns of Dividend-Yield Strategies in the US," MPRA Paper 46350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Buckley & Richard Holt, 2004. "Forecasting Cross-Section Stock Returns using Theoretical Prices Estimated from an Econometric Model," ESE Discussion Papers 47, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Clemens Sialm, 2009. "Tax Changes and Asset Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1356-83, September.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Fuller, Kathleen P. & Goldstein, Michael A., 2011. "Do dividends matter more in declining markets?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 457-473, June.
- Greg Filbeck & Sue Visscher, 1997. "Dividend yield strategies in the British stock market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 277-289.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2013. "Demographics and the long-horizon returns of dividend-yield strategies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 202-218.
- Antje Henne & Sebastian Ostrowski & Peter Reichling, 2007. "Dividend Yield and Stability versus Performance at the German Stock Market," FEMM Working Papers 07017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet, 2011.
"The Smallest Firm Effect: an International Study,"
2011/18, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Domian, Dale L. & Louton, David A. & Mossman, Charles E., 1998. "The rise and fall of the "Dogs of the Dow"," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 145-159.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.