The valuation of options on yields
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Mougeot, . "Credit Spread Specification and the Pricing of Spread Options," FAME Research Paper Series rp14, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Grunbichler, Andreas & Longstaff, Francis A., 1996. "Valuing futures and options on volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 985-1001, July.
- Qiang Fu, 1996. "On the valuation of an option to exchange one interest rate for another," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 645-653, May.
- Bakshi, Gurdip S. & Zhiwu, Chen, 1997. "An alternative valuation model for contingent claims," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 123-165, April.
- Kung, James J. & Wu, E-Ching, 2013. "An evaluation of some popular investment strategies under stochastic interest rates," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 96-108.
- Hubner, Georges, 2001. "The analytic pricing of asymmetric defaultable swaps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 295-316, February.
- Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, . "An Alternative Model for Contingent Claims," Research in Financial Economics 9504, Ohio State University.
- Jan Baldeaux & Man Chung Fung & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2014. "A Hybrid Model for Pricing and Hedging of Long Dated Bonds," Research Paper Series 343, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan, 2012. "Debt reorganization strategies with complete verification under information asymmetry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 141-160.
- Gilkeson, James H. & Porter, Gary E. & Smith, Stanley D., 2000. "The impact of the early withdrawal option on time deposit pricing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 107-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.