The behavior of prices in the Nikkei spot and futures market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamao, Y. & Mei, J., 1995.
"Living with the "Enemy": An Analysis of Foreign Investment in the Japanese Equity Market,"
95-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Mei, Jianping, 2001. "Living with the "enemy": an analysis of foreign investment in the Japanese equity market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 715-735, October.
- Heinz Zimmermann & Claudia Zogg-Wetter, 1997. "Preisbildung am schweizerischen SMI-Futuresmarkt: Arbitrage und dynamische Preisbeziehungen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 133(II), pages 95-132, June.
- Bühler, Wolfgang & Kempf, Alexander, 1993. "Der DAX-Future: Kursverhalten und Arbitragemöglichkeiten," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-02, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bühler, Wolfgang & Kempf, Alexander, 1994. "DAX Index Futures: Mispricing and Arbitrage in German Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-15, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.