Transactions costs and the relationship between put and call prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vesa Puttonen, 1992. "On the behaviour of the Finnish stock index options markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 117-128, Autumn.
- Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C., 2005. "The pricing of options on an interval binomial tree. An application to the DAX-index option market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 192-200, May.
- Deville, Laurent & Riva, Fabrice, .
"The Determinants of the Time to Efficiency in Options Markets: A Survival Analysis Approach,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine
urn:hdl:123456789/2200, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Riva, Fabrice & Deville, Laurent, . "The Determinants of the Time to Efficiency in Options Markets : A Survival Analysis Approach," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/2397, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Ofek, Eli & Richardson, Matthew & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2004. "Limited arbitrage and short sales restrictions: evidence from the options markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 305-342, November.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007.
"Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A Survival Analysis Approach,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 497-525.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007. "Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A SurvivalAnalysis Approach," Post-Print halshs-00162221, HAL.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2012. "Put-Call Parity and Market Frictions," Working Papers 447, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Steven Li & Elia Alfay, 2005. "Evidence on the arbitrage efficiency of SPI index futures and options markets," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 194, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2005. "Put-call parity and cross-markets efficiency in the index options markets: evidence from the Italian market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 508-532.
- Goyal, Amit & Saretto, Alessio, 2009. "Cross-section of option returns and volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 310-326, November.
- Hoque, Ariful & Chan, Felix & Manzur, Meher, 2008. "Efficiency of the foreign currency options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 157-170.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.