Underpricing of seasoned issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merton, Robert C., 1986.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert, 1990. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581 Elsevier.
- Nyborg, Kjell G. & Sundaresan, Suresh, 1996. "Discriminatory versus uniform Treasury auctions: Evidence from when-issued transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 63-104, September.
- Klaus Ritzberger & Frank Milne, 2002. "Strategic pricing of equity issues," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 271-294.
- O. Emre Ergungor & C.N.V. Krishnan & Ajai K. Singh & Allan A. Zebedee, 2005. "Offer-price discount of bank seasoned equity offers: do voluntary and involuntary offers convey different information?," Working Paper 0515, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ramchand, Latha & Sethapakdi, Pricha, 2000. "Changes in systematic risk following global equity issuance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1491-1514, September.
- Slovin, M. B. & Sushka, M. E. & Lai, K. W. L., 2000. "Alternative flotation methods, adverse selection, and ownership structure: evidence from seasoned equity issuance in the U.K," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 157-190, August.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Shan & Hu, Gang, 2009. "The role of institutional investors in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 384-411, December.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Goldreich, David, 2001. "Bookbuilding: How Informative is the Order Book?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.