Factor pricing in a finite economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannick Malevergne & Pedro Santa-Clara & Didier Sornette, 2009. "Professor Zipf goes to Wall Street," NBER Working Papers 15295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Geweke & Guofu Zhou, 1996.
"Measuring the Pricing Error of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory,"
CEMA Working Papers
276, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Geweke, John & Zhou, Guofu, 1996. "Measuring the Pricing Error of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 557-87.
- John Geweke & Guofu Zhou, 1995. "Measuring the pricing error of the arbitrage pricing theory," Staff Report 189, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lam, Keith S. K., 2002. "The relationship between size, book-to-market equity ratio, earnings-price ratio, and return for the Hong Kong stock market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-179.
- Zhao, Yonggan, 2007. "A dynamic model of active portfolio management with benchmark orientation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3336-3356, November.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1997. "A multibeta representation theorem for linear asset pricing theories," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 357-381, December.
- Thierry Vessereau, 2000. "Factor Analysis and Independent Component Analysis in Presence of High Idiosyncratic Risks," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-46, CIRANO.
- Christophe Morel, 2001. "Stock selection using a multi-factor model - empirical evidence from the French stock market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 312-334.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Mark Grinblatt, 1998.
"Positive Portfolio Factors,"
NBER Working Papers
6412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & Mark Grinblatt, 1998. "Positive Portfolio Factors," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm87, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Mark Grinblatt, 2004. "Positive Portfolio Factors," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm27, Yale School of Management.
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2007. "A two-Factor Asset Pricing Model and the Fat Tail Distribution of Firm Sizes," Papers physics/0702027, arXiv.org.
- Gur Huberman & Zhenyu Wang, 2005. "Arbitrage pricing theory," Staff Reports 216, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gonzalo Rubio, 1993. "Performance measurement of managed portfolios: a survey," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Attiya Y. Javed, 2000. "Alternative Capital Asset Pricing Models: A Review of Theory and Evidence," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:179, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Michael Rothschild, 1985. "Asset Pricing Theories," NBER Technical Working Papers 0044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 1985. "The Empirical Foundations of the Arbitrage Pricing Theory II: The Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 1726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.