Transactions data tests of efficiency of the Chicago board options exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Cheol-Ho & Irwin, Scott H., 2005.
"The Profitability of Technical Trading Rules in US Futures Markets: A Data Snooping Free Test,"
AgMAS Project Research Reports
14771, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Park, Cheol-Ho & Irwin, Scott H., 2004. "The Profitability Of Technical Trading Rules In Us Futures Markets: A Data Snooping Free Test," 2004 Conference, April 19-20, 2004, St. Louis, Missouri 19011, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- John R. Ezzell & James A. Miles & J. Harold Mulherin, 2001. "Is there Really a When-Issued Premium?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-34, Claremont Colleges.
- Hoque, Ariful & Chan, Felix & Manzur, Meher, 2008. "Efficiency of the foreign currency options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 157-170.
- Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2005. "Put-call parity and cross-markets efficiency in the index options markets: evidence from the Italian market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 508-532.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Haigh, Michael S., 2002. "Bid-Ask Spreads In Commodity Futures Markets," Working Papers 28587, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Carlos A. Ulibarri & Peter C. Anselmo & Karen Hovespian & Jacob Tolk & Ionut Florescu, 2009.
"'Noise-trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 268-279.
- Carlos A. Ulibarri & Peter C. Anselmo & Karen Hovsepian & Jacob Tolk & Ionut Florescu, 2009. "'Noise-trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages i-i.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Anselmo, Peter & Hovsepian, Karen & Florescu, Ionut & Tolk, Jacob, 2008. "'Noise trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?," MPRA Paper 14814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ap Gwilym, Owain & Thomas, Stephen, 2002. "An empirical comparison of quoted and implied bid-ask spreads on futures contracts," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Lippert, Robert L. & Porter, Gayle, 1997. "Understanding CEO pay: A test of two pay-to-performance sensitivity measures with alternative measures of alignment and influence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 127-138, October.
- Vesa Puttonen, 1992. "On the behaviour of the Finnish stock index options markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 117-128, Autumn.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Duett, Edwin H., 1998. "An empirical examination of currency futures options under stochastic interest rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 29-50.
- Anand, Amber & Karagozoglu, Ahmet K., 2006. "Relative performance of bid-ask spread estimators: Futures market evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 231-245, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.