The wealth effects of targeted share repurchases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1-4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karyn L. Neuhauser & Wallace N. Davidson III & John L. Glascock, 2011. "An analysis of failed takeover attempts and merger cancellations," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 347-376, September.
- Henry Tosi, 2008. "Quo Vadis? Suggestions for future corporate governance research," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 153-169, May.
- Pearce II, John A. & Robinson, Richard Jr., 2004. "Hostile takeover defenses that maximize shareholder wealth," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 15-24.
- Denis, David J. & Serrano, Jan M., 1996. "Active investors and management turnover following unsuccessful control contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, February.
- Manry, David & Nathan, Kevin, 1999. "Greenmail premia, board composition and management shareholdings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Molin, Johan, 1996. "Shareholder gains from equity private placements: Evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 101, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ken Yook & Partha Gangopadhyay, 2011. "A comprehensive examination of the wealth effects of recent stock repurchase announcements," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 509-529, November.
- Peyer, Urs C. & Vermaelen, Theo, 2005. "The many facets of privately negotiated stock repurchases," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 361-395, February.
- Samson Ekanayake, 2004. "Information Signalling of Share Buy-Back Announcements - Recent Australian Evidence," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2004_16, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Eva Terberger & Stefanie Wettberg, 2005. "Der Aktienrückkauf und die Bankenkrise von 1931," Working Papers 0418, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Arena, Matteo P. & Ferris, Stephen P., 2007. "When managers bypass shareholder approval of board appointments: Evidence from the private security market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 485-510, September.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005.
"The Choice of Seasoned-Equity Selling Mechanism: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2004. "The choice of seasoned-equity selling mechanism: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 2004/17, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.