Tax-induced clientele effects in the market for British government securities : Placing bounds on security values in an incomplete market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark Wheatley & Robert Brown & George Johnson, 2005. "Line-of-Business Disclosures and Spin-Off Announcement Returns," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-293, May.
- Aziz, Andrew R. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 2000. "After-tax term structures of real interest rates: Inferences from the UK linked and non-linked gilt markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1433-1455, September.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2009. "Municipal Debt and Marginal Tax Rates: Is there a Tax Premium in Asset Prices?," NBER Working Papers 14687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrhardt, Michael C. & Jordan, James V. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1995. "Tests for tax-clientele and tax-option effects in U.S. treasury bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1055-1072, September.
- John B. Shoven, 1986. "New Developments in Corporate Finance and Tax Avoidance: Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2008. "Taxation and bond market investment strategies: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 9959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini, 2014.
"Dynamic functional data analysis with non-parametric state space models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 142-163, January.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "Dynamic Functional Data Analysis with Nonparametric State Space Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2007. "How much of the corporate bond spread is due to personal taxes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 599-636, September.
- John B. Shoven & Laurie Blair Simon, 1987. "Share Repurchases and Acquisitions: An Analysis of Which Firms Participate," NBER Working Papers 2243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart Landon, 2009.
"The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2175-2184, December.
- Landon, Stuart, 2009. "The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds," MPRA Paper 15467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stehle, Richard & Jaschke, Stefan R. & Wernicke, S., 1998. "Tax clientele effects in the German bond market," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Robert R. Bliss & Ehud I. Ronn, 1997. "Callable U.S. Treasury bonds: optimal calls, anomalies, and implied volatilities," Working Paper 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bühler, Wolfgang & Rasch, Steffen, 1995. "Steuer-Klientel-Effekte: Realität oder Illusion?," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Constantinides, George M & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1982.
" Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Tax: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 349-52, May.
- George M. Constantinides & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr., 1983. "Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Taxes: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves," NBER Working Papers 1184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.