A characterization of community excess demand functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 9 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kubler, Félix & Ekeland, Ivar & Chiappori, Pierre-André & Polemarchakis, Heracles, 1999. "The identification of preferences from equilibrium prices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6360, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 1995. "On the equilibrium price set of a continuous perturbation of exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 497-519.
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & Hens, Thorsten & Loffler, Andreas, 1998. "Market Demand Functions in the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 192-206, April.
- José Victor Rios-Rull, 2002. "Desigualdad, ¿qué sabemos?," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(2), pages 221-254, May.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Rolf R. Mantel, 1975. "Implications of Microeconomic Theory for Community Excess Demand Functions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 409, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Ekeland, Ivar, 2004. "Applying exterior differential calculus to economics: a presentation and some new results," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-385, August.
- P. A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland, 1999. "Aggregation and Market Demand: An Exterior Differential Calculus Viewpoint," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1435-1458, November.
- CHIAPPORI, Pierre-André & EKELAND, Ivar & KUBLER, Félix & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2000. "The identification of preferences from equilibrium prices," CORE Discussion Papers 2000024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daniel L. McFadden, 2013. "The New Science of Pleasure," NBER Working Papers 18687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.