Limited Commitment, Money, and Credit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 99 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shi, Shouyong, 1996.
"Credit and Money in a Search Model with Divisible Commodities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 627-52, October.
- Shouyong Shi, 1995. "Credit and Money in a Search Model with Divisible Commodities," Working Papers 917, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- George A. Selgin & Lawrence H. White, 1994.
"How Would the Invisible Hand Handle Money?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1718-1749, December.
- Bernhardt, Dan, 1989.
"Money and Loans,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Rao Aiyagari, S. & Wallace, Neil & Wright, Randall, 1996.
"Coexistence of money and interest-bearing securities,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 397-419, June.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Neil Wallace & Randall Wright, 1996. "Coexistence of money and interest-bearing securities," Working Papers 550, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bruce Smith, 1986.
"Limited Information, Money, and Competitive Equilibrium,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 780-97, November.
- Bruce D. Smith, 1985. "Limited information, money, and competitive equilibrium," Working Papers 204, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Williamson, Stephen D., 1992. "Laissez-faire banking and circulating media of exchange," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 134-167, June.
- Schreft, S L, 1992. "Transaction Costs and the Use of Cash and Credit," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 283-96, April.
- Lizarazo, Sandra & Da-Rocha, Jose-Maria, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy and default," MPRA Paper 31931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2009. "A monetary approach to asset liquidity," Working Paper 0901, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sandra Lizarazo, 2009.
"Contagion of Financial Crises in Sovereing Debt Markets,"
0906, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Lizarazo, Sandra, 2009. "Contagion of Financial Crises in Sovereign Debt Markets," MPRA Paper 20795, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Feb 2010.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2008.
"Money and competing assets under private information,"
0802, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2008. "Money and competing assets under private information," 2008 Meeting Papers 525, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2011. "Payments and liquidity under adverse selection," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 191-205.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.