Chaotic Equilibrium Dynamics in Endogenous Growth Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Romer, 1991.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Hansen, Gary D., 1985.
"Indivisible labor and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Boldrin, Michele & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994.
"Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 323-42, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1382, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Orlando Gomes, 2010.
"Deterministic randomness in a model of finance and growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 95-114, January.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Deterministic randomness in a model of finance and growth," MPRA Paper 2888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stockman, David R., 2009.
"Chaos and sector-specific externalities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2030-2046, December.
- Kunieda, Takuma, 2008. "Finance and Growth Cycles," MPRA Paper 11340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2005. "Interest rate rules, endogenous cycles, and chaotic dynamics in open economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 849, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Time preference and cyclical endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 3282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hung-Ju & Li, Ming-Chia, 2008. "Chaotic dynamics in a monetary economy with habit persistence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 245-260, February.
- Goenka, A. & Poulsen, O., 2002.
"Indeterminacy and Labor Augmenting Externalities,"
02-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2008.
"Too much of a good thing: Endogenous business cycles generated by bounded technological progress,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 933-945, September.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2006. "Too much of a good thing: endogenous business cycles generated by bounded technological progress," MPRA Paper 2845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orlando Gomes, 2006. "Local Bifurcations and Global Dynamics in a Solow-type Endogenous Business Cycles Model," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(1), pages 91-127, May.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008. "Time Preference and Cyclical Endogenous Growth in an AK Growth Model," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 28, pages 32-55, December.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008.
"Decentralized Allocation of Human Capital and Nonlinear Growth,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 45-75, February.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Decentralized allocation of human capital and nonlinear growth," MPRA Paper 2882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goenka, Aditya & Poulsen, Odile, 2004. "Factor Intensity Reversal and Ergodic Chaos," Working Papers 04-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Introduction to Intertemporal Equilibrium Theory: Indeterminacy, Bifurcations, and Stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 1-12, January.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2010. "Growth, economic structure, and residential distribution of a small city," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 47-78, March.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Nonlinear dynamics in a model of financial development with a risk premium," MPRA Paper 2887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orlando Gomes, 2006. "Routes to chaos in macroeconomic theory," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(6), pages 437-468, November.
- David R. Stockman and Brian E. Raines, 2008. "Euler Equation Branching," Working Papers 08-26, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.