Formation of cartels in large markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik, 2011.
"Pooling, Pricing and Trading of Risks,"
Working Papers in Economics
09/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Joachim Rosenmüller & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2008. "Convex vNM-stable sets for linear production games," Working Papers 396, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Luo, Xiao & Oladi, Reza & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "(Sophisticated) Stable Sets in Exchange Economies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 54-70, April.
- Mar? Paz Espinosa & Inés Macho-Stadler, .
"Endogenous Formation Of Partnerships With Moral Hazard,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
448.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mari Paz Espinosa & Inez Macho-Stadler, 2000. "Endogenous Formation of Partnership with Moral Hazard," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0565, Econometric Society.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994.
"Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- Rosenmueller,J. & Sudhoelter,P., 2000. "Formation of cartels in glove markets and the modiclus," Working Papers 319, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Joachim Rosenmüller & Benyamin Shitovitz, 1998. "A Characterization of vNM-Stable Sets for Linear Production Games," Working Papers 302, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Rosenmueller,J., 2000. "The endogenous formation of cartels," Working Papers 318, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1997. "Core Equivalence Theorems for Infinite Convex Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 1-12, September.
- Joachim Rosenmüller & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2010. "Convex vNM-stable sets for linear production games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 311-318, July.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Claudia Meo & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "Stable Sets for Asymmetric Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 333, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Xiao Luo, 2009. "On the foundation of stability," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 185-201, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.