Informational properties of the Nash solutions of two stochastic nonzero-sum games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuhiro Sakai & Akihiko Yoshizumi, 1991. "The impact of risk aversion on information transmission between firms," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Jim Jin, 1998. "Information sharing about a demand shock," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2003.
"Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria,"
- Lagerlof, Johan N.M., 2007. "Insisting on a non-negative price: Oligopoly, uncertainty, welfare, and multiple equilibria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 861-875, August.
- Johan Lagerlöf, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-04, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lagerlöf, Johan N.M., 2003. "Insisting on a Non-negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare and Multiple Equilibria," CEPR Discussion Papers 3901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," Industrial Organization 0304007, EconWPA.
- Dukes, Anthony & Gal-Or, Esther & Geylani, Tansev, 2011. "Who benefits from bilateral information exchange in a retail channel?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 210-212, August.
- Yan, Ruiliang & Ghose, Sanjoy, 2010. "Forecast information and traditional retailer performance in a dual-channel competitive market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 77-83, January.
- Tamer Başar & Quanyan Zhu, 2011. "Prices of Anarchy, Information, and Cooperation in Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 50-73, March.
- Luo, Jianli, 2012. "Information acquisition under uncertainty: The case of labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms coexist," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2527-2532.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.