Nonemptiness of the Largest Consistent Set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 73 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Harsanyi, 1974. "An Equilibrium-Point Interpretation of Stable Sets and a Proposed Alternative Definition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(11), pages 1472-1495, July.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Monderer, Dov & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1996. "Multistage Situations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1415-37, November.
- Kóczy,László Á., 2005. "Strategic Aspects of the 1995 and 2004 EU Enlargements," Research Memorandum 043, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Béal, Sylvain & Durieu, Jacques & Solal, Philippe, 2008.
"Farsighted coalitional stability in TU-games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 303-313, November.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 1999. "Coalitional negotiation," CORE Discussion Papers 1999020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vartiainen, Hannu, 2011. "Dynamic coalitional equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 672-698, March.
- PAGE, Frank, 2000. "Competitive selling mechanisms: the delegation principle and farsighted stability," CORE Discussion Papers 2000021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anindya Bhattacharya & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2012.
"On credible coalitional deviations by prudent players,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 537-552, July.
- A Bhattacharya & A Ziad, . "On Credible Coalitional Deviations by Prudent Players," Discussion Papers 09/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sheng-Chieh Huang & Xiao Luo, 2008. "Stability, sequential rationality, and subgame consistency," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 309-329, February.
- Bhattacharya, Anindya, 2002. "Coalitional stability with a credibility constraint," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 27-44, January.
- A. Mauleon & V. Vannetelbosch, 2000. "Coalitional Negotiation with Monitoring," THEMA Working Papers 2000-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- BHATTACHARYA, Anindya & ZIAD, Abderrahmane, 2003. "On conservative stable standard of behaviour in situations with perfect foresight," CORE Discussion Papers 2003049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.