Preference, Rationalizability and Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 73 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2000.
"Amissibility and Common Belief,"
Research Papers in Economics
2000:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lo, Kin Chung, 2007. "Sharing beliefs about actions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 123-133, March.
- Xiao Luo & Yi-Chun Chen, 2004. "A Unified Approach to Information, Knowledge, and Stability," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 472, Econometric Society.
- Lo, Kin Chung, 2002. "Correlated equilibrium under uncertainty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 183-209, November.
- Luo, Xiao & Ma, Chenghu, 2003. ""Agreeing to disagree" type results: a decision-theoretic approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 849-861, November.
- Lo, Kin Chung, 2011.
"Possibility and permissibility,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 109-113, September.
- Asheim, Geir B., 2002.
"On the epistemic foundation for backward induction,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 121-144, November.
- Asheim,G.B., 1999. "On the epistemic foundation for backward induction," Memorandum 30/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- GHIRARDATO, Paolo & LE BRETON, Michel, 1999.
CORE Discussion Papers
1999012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chen, Yi-Chun & Long, Ngo Van & Luo, Xiao, 2007.
"Iterated strict dominance in general games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 299-315, November.
- Ambrus, Attila, 2009. "Theories of coalitional rationality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 676-695, March.
- Ambrus, Attila, 2009. "Theories of Coalitional Rationality," Scholarly Articles 3204917, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kin Chung Lo, 1998. "Epistemic Conditions for Agreement and Stochastic Independence of epsilon-Contaminated Beliefs," Working Papers 1998_02, York University, Department of Economics.
- Geir B. Asheim, 2000.
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0193, Econometric Society.
- Kin Chung Lo, 2007.
"Correlated Nash Equilibrium,"
2007_5, York University, Department of Economics.
- Bade, Sophie, 2011. "Ambiguous act equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 246-260, March.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.