Egalitarianism and Incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 71 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Debraj Ray & Kaoru Ueda, 1996. "Egalitarianism and Incentives," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 73, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Dahm, Matthias, 2010.
"Welfare Maximizing Contest Success Functions when the Planner Cannot Commit,"
2072/148481, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Corchón, Luis & Dahm, Matthias, 2011. "Welfare maximizing contest success functions when the planner cannot commit," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 309-317.
- Corchon, Luis, 2009. "Welfare Maximizing Contest Success Functions when the Planner Cannot Commit," MPRA Paper 18761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Corchon & Matthias Dahm, 2009. "Welfare maximizing contest success functions when the planner cannot commit," Economics Working Papers we097343, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Moreno, L., 2010.
"Interpreting markups in Spanish manufacturing: The exponential model,"
26609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis C. Corchón & Lourdes Moreno, 2010. "Interpreting markups in Spanish manufacturing: the exponential model," Economics Working Papers we1030, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Chakravorti, B. & Corchon, L.C., 1992.
76, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Neslihan Uler, 2011. "Public goods provision, inequality and taxes," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 287-306, September.
- Debraj Ray & Jean-Marie Baland & Olivier Dagnelie, 2007.
"Inequality and Inefficiency in Joint Projects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 922-935, 07.
- Gaspart, Frederic & Seki, Erika, 2003. "Cooperation, status seeking and competitive behaviour: theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 51-77, May.
- Uler, Neslihan, 2009. "Public goods provision and redistributive taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 440-453, April.
- Anderson, Siwan & Baland, Jean-Marie & Moene, Karl Ove, 2009. "Enforcement in informal saving groups," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 14-23, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.