Localized technical progress and transfer of technology and economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger, 2006.
"Multinationals' Productivity Advantage: Scale or Technology,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg, 2007. "Multinationals' Productivity Advantage: Scale Or Technology?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 350-362, 04.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2002. "Determinants of technology adoption in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2780, The World Bank.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?,"
2005/06, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 2. Technical Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15433, The World Bank.
- Sourafel Girma, 2003.
"Absorptive capacity and productivity spillovers From FDI: a threshold regression analysis,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
25, European Economy Group.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity and Productivity Spillovers from FDI: A Threshold Regression Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 281-306, 06.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005. "Technology Transfer from Acquisition FDI and the Absorptive Capacity of Domestic Firms: An Empirical Investigation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, April.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997.
"Technology Gap, Competition and Spillovers from Direct Foreign Investment: Evidence from Establishment Data,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
212, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fredrik Sjoholm, 1999. "Technology gap, competition and spillovers from direct foreign investment: Evidence from establishment data," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 53-73.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 1. Main Document," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15432, The World Bank.
- Vinish Kathuria, 2000. "Productivity spillovers from technology transfer to Indian manufacturing firms," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 343-369.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2008. "Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 8-27, February.
- Girma, Sourafel & Wakelin, Katharine, 2001. "Regional Underdevelopment: Is FDI the Solution? A Semiparametric Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.