Localized technical progress and transfer of technology and economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012.
"The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201208, University of Turin.
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013. "The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO (University of Turin & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan) & Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan), 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vinish Kathuria, 2000. "Productivity spillovers from technology transfer to Indian manufacturing firms," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 343-369.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005.
"Absorptive Capacity and Productivity Spillovers from FDI: A Threshold Regression Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 281-306, 06.
- Sourafel Girma, 2003. "Absorptive capacity and productivity spillovers From FDI: a threshold regression analysis," European Economy Group Working Papers 25, European Economy Group.
- Girma, Sourafel & Kneller, Richard & Pisu, Mauro, 2007. "Do exporters have anything to learn from foreign multinationals?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 993-1010, May.
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2002. "Determinants of technology adoption in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2780, The World Bank.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2008. "Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 8-27, February.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 1. Main Document," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15432, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 2. Technical Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15433, The World Bank.
- Fredrik Sjoholm, 1999.
"Technology gap, competition and spillovers from direct foreign investment: Evidence from establishment data,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 53-73.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "Technology Gap, Competition and Spillovers from Direct Foreign Investment: Evidence from Establishment Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 212, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg, 2007.
"Multinationals' Productivity Advantage: Scale Or Technology?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 350-362, 04.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger, 2006. "Multinationals' Productivity Advantage: Scale or Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 5841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Girma, Sourafel & Wakelin, Katharine, 2001. "Regional Underdevelopment: Is FDI the Solution? A Semiparametric Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005. "Technology Transfer from Acquisition FDI and the Absorptive Capacity of Domestic Firms: An Empirical Investigation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.