Localized technical progress and transfer of technology and economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2002. "Determinants of technology adoption in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2780, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 1. Main Document," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15432, The World Bank.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012.
"The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201208, University of Turin.
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013. "The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO (University of Turin & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan) & Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan), 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg, 2007.
"Multinationals' Productivity Advantage: Scale Or Technology?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 350-362, 04.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger, 2006. "Multinationals' Productivity Advantage: Scale or Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 5841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2005/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 2. Technical Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15433, The World Bank.
- Fredrik Sjoholm, 1999.
"Technology gap, competition and spillovers from direct foreign investment: Evidence from establishment data,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 53-73.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "Technology Gap, Competition and Spillovers from Direct Foreign Investment: Evidence from Establishment Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 212, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005. "Technology Transfer from Acquisition FDI and the Absorptive Capacity of Domestic Firms: An Empirical Investigation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, April.
- Vinish Kathuria, 2000. "Productivity spillovers from technology transfer to Indian manufacturing firms," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 343-369.
- Girma, Sourafel & Wakelin, Katharine, 2001. "Regional Underdevelopment: Is FDI the Solution? A Semiparametric Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sourafel Girma, 2003.
"Absorptive capacity and productivity spillovers From FDI: a threshold regression analysis,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
25, European Economy Group.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity and Productivity Spillovers from FDI: A Threshold Regression Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 281-306, 06.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2008. "Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 8-27, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.