The steady state behavior of a class of one sector growth models with uncertain technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Koulovatianos, & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, .
"Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning,"
08/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Nicola Cetorelli, 1998.
"Could Prometheus be bound again? a contribution to the convergence controversy,"
Working Paper Series
WP-98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Cetorelli, Nicola, 2002. "Could Prometheus be bound again? A contribution to the convergence controversy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 29-50, November.
- Stachurski, J., 2001. "Log-Linearization of Perturbed Dynamical Systems, With Applications to Optimal Growth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 788, The University of Melbourne.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2010.
"Estimates of Technology and Convergence: Simulation Results,"
Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 13(2-1), pages 97-108, Winter-Su.
- Graeme Wells & Thanasis Stengos, 2006. "Estimates Of Technology And Convergence: Simulation Results," CAMA Working Papers 2006-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1980.
""Tobin's q" and the rate of investment in general equilibrium,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 107-154, January.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. ""Tobin's Q" and the rate of investment in general equilibrium," Staff Report 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, . "Is There a Golden Rule for the Stochastic Solow Growth Model ?," IEW - Working Papers 033, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- John Stachurski, 2003.
"Stochastic growth: asymptotic distributions,"
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 913-919, 06.
- Carl Futia, 2010. "Invariant Distributions and the Limiting Behavior of Markovian Economic Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 497, David K. Levine.
- Stachurski, John, 2002.
"Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 40-65, September.
- Tapan Mitra & Luigi Montrucchio & Fabio Privileggi, 2003.
"The nature of the steady state in models of optimal growth under uncertainty,"
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 39-71, December.
- Mitra, Tapan & Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001. "The Nature of the Steady State in Models of Optimal Growth Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 01-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner & Schmalfu[ss], Bjorn, 2001.
"Random fixed points in a stochastic Solow growth model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 19-30, September.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Björn Schmalfuss, . "Random Fixed Points in a Stochastic Solow Growth Model," IEW - Working Papers 065, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Nancy Stokey, 1979. "Information, Incentives, and Growth Under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 374, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- A. Bassanini, 1997. "Localized Technological Change and Path-Dependent Growth," Working Papers ir97086, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.