Continuous-Time Sunspot Equilibria and Dynamics in a Model of Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 69 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002.
"Indeterminacy, Sunspots, and Development Traps,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
255, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2000.
"Sunspot Fluctuations: A Way Out of a Development Trap?,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1720, Econometric Society.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 1999. "Sunspot Fluctuations: A Way Out of a Development Trap?," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 922, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Welfare Implications of Sunspot Fluctuations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp204, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Wälde, Klaus, 1999. "A Poisson-Ramsey growth model: Creative destruction, endogenous cycles and growth," Technical Reports 1999,32, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil, 2010.
"Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model with Transition,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c015_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pedro Gil, 2013. "Animal spirits and the composition of innovation in a lab-equipment R&D model with transition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Walde, Klaus, 2002. "The economic determinants of technology shocks in a real business cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-28, November.
- Mete Feridun, 2005. "Impact of Monetary Policy on Economic Instability in Turkey (1983 - 2003)," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(2), pages 171-179.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2009. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model," FEP Working Papers 336, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.