Multi-sided Pre-play Communication by Burning Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 69 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Hurkens, S., 1993. "Multi-Sided Pre-Play Communication By Burning Money," Papers 9319, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blume, A., 1996.
"Communication, Risk and Efficiency in Games,"
96-03, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Charness, Gary & Grosskopf, Brit, 2001.
"Cheap Talk, Information, and Coordination -Experimental Evidence,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt55q1f842, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Charness, Gary & Grosskopf, Brit, 2001. "Cheap Talk, Information, and Coordination -Experimental Evidence," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt65r278zs, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2003.
"Admissibility and common belief,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 208-234, February.
- Peter H. Kriss & Andreas Blume & Roberto A. Weber, 2011. "Coordination, efficiency and pre-play communication with forgone costly messages," ECON - Working Papers 034, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tercieux, O.R.C. & Voorneveld, M., 2005.
"The Cutting Power of Preparation,"
2005-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J., 2010.
"Endogenous communication and tacit coordination in market entry games: An explorative experimental study,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 477-495, September.
- Andersson, Ola & Carlsson, Hans & Holm, Håkan, 2006. "Endogenous Communication and Tacit Coordination in Market Entry Games - An explorative experimental study," Working Papers 2006:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Blume, Andreas & Ortmann, Andreas, 2007. "The effects of costless pre-play communication: Experimental evidence from games with Pareto-ranked equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 274-290, January.
- Geir B. Asheim & Mark Voorneveld & Jörgen Weibull, 2009.
"Epistemically stable strategy sets,"
- Damme, E.E.C. van, 1993. "Evolutionary game theory," Discussion Paper 1993-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andreas Blume, 2011. "The Dog That Did Not Bark: Pre-Play Communication with Foregone Costly Messages," Working Papers 438, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Dufwenberg, M. & Norde, H.W. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "The consistency principle for set-valued solutions and a new direction for the theory of equilibrium refinements," Discussion Paper 1997-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhaskar, V., 1998. "Noisy Communication and the Evolution of Cooperation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 110-131, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.