On the Existence of Optimal Contract Mechanisms for Incomplete Information Principal-Agent Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 68 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Miller, 2012.
"Robust Collusion with Private Information,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 778-811.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "The dynamic cost of ex post incentive compatibility in repeated games of private information," Game Theory and Information 0510002, EconWPA.
- Page Jr., F.H., 1997.
"Existence of Optimal Auctions in General Environments,"
1997-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Page Jr., Frank H., 1998. "Existence of optimal auctions in general environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 389-418, May.
- Che,Y.-K. & Kim,J., 2004. "Collusion-proof implementation of optimal mechanisms," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Balder, Erik J., 2004. "An equilibrium existence result for games with incomplete information and indeterminate outcomes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 297-320, June.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R.-A., 2005. "Existence and monotonicity of solutions to moral hazard problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 826-843, November.
- Carlier, Guillaume & Dana, Rose-Anne, 2005. "Existence and monotonicity of solutions to moral hazard problems," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5371, Paris Dauphine University.
- Matthieu Neveu, 2002. "Optimum intérieur et financement efficient d'un bien public :une expérience," Post-Print halshs-00178479, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.