Bertrand and Walras Equilibria in Large Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 67 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funk, P., 1997.
"Satiation and Underdevelopment,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-24, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Requate, Till, 1998. "Incentives to innovate under emission taxes and tradeable permits," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 139-165, February.
- Germano, Fabrizio, 2003. "Bertrand-edgeworth equilibria in finite exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 677-692, July.
- Peter Funk, 1994. "Economic Possibilities for the Grandchildern of John Maynard Keynes," Discussion Paper Serie A 512, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Peter Funk, 1995. "Dynamic Gains from Trade," Discussion Paper Serie A 509, University of Bonn, Germany.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment under Oligempory,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0213, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment Under Oligempory," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 21, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 1999. "Equilibrium Involuntary Unemployment under Oligempory," Economics Series 68, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Peter Funk, 1993. "On the Dynamic Efficiency of the Market System," Discussion Paper Serie A 507, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Funk, Peter, 2008. "Entry and growth in a perfectly competitive vintage model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 211-236, January.
- Peter Funk, 1995. "Endogenous Growth, Temporary Equilibrium, and the Direction of Change," Discussion Paper Serie A 506, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.