Continuous Approximation of Dynamical Systems with Randomly Matched Individuals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 66 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilman B�rgers & Rajiv Sarin, .
"Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics,"
ELSE working papers
051, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 1997. "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-14, November.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 380, David K. Levine.
- Kaniovski, Yuri M. & Kryazhimskii, Arkadii V. & Young, H. Peyton, 2000. "Adaptive Dynamics in Games Played by Heterogeneous Populations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-96, April.
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "A Theory of Continuum Economies with Idiosyncratic Shocks and Random Matchings," MPRA Paper 7445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, . "Evolutionary Drift and Equilibrium Selection," ELSE working papers 011, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Desiree A. Desierto, 2008. "The Dynamics of Economic Integration," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- DEMICHELIS, Stefano & RITZBERGER, Klaus, 2000.
"From evolutionary to strategic stability,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 1999.
"Dynamical Systems with a Continuum of Randomly Matched Agents,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 245-267, June.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 1998. "- Dynamical Systems With A Continuum Of Randomly Matched Agents," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alos-Ferrer, C., 1998. "Dynamic Systems with a Continuum of Randomly Matched Agents," Papers 9801, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
- N. Williams, 2002. "Stability and Long Run Equilibrium in Stochastic Fictitious Play," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers cbeeeb49cc8afc83f125df5a8, David K. Levine.
- Konrad Podczeck & Daniela Puzzello, 2012.
"Independent random matching,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Sandholm, William H., 2003. "Evolution and equilibrium under inexact information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 343-378, August.
- Desierto, D., 2005. "The Co-evolution of Institutions and Technology," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0558, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dawid, Herbert, 2007. "Evolutionary game dynamics and the analysis of agent-based imitation models: The long run, the medium run and the importance of global analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2108-2133, June.
- Stegeman, Mark & Rhode, Paul, 2004. "Stochastic Darwinian equilibria in small and large populations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 171-214, October.
- Larry Samuelson, 2002. "Evolution and Game Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 47-66, Spring.
- Izquierdo, Luis R. & Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Gotts, Nicholas M. & Polhill, J. Gary, 2007. "Transient and asymptotic dynamics of reinforcement learning in games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 259-276, November.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Markov evolution with inexact information," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.