Industrialization under Perfect Foresight: A World Economy with a Continuum of Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 66 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi & Josef Hofbauer, 2003.
"Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0318, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Takahashi, Satoru & Hofbauer, Josef, 2008. "Monotone methods for equilibrium selection under perfect foresight dynamics," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 3(2), June.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Takahashi, Satoru & Hofbauer, Josef, 2003. "Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics," MPRA Paper 6721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi & Josef Hofbauer, 2003. "Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000420, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Josef Hofbauer & Daisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi, 2004. "Monotone Methods for Equilibrium Selection under Perfect Foresight Dynamics," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 339, Econometric Society.
- Matsui, Akihiko & Oyama, Daisuke, 2006. "Rationalizable foresight dynamics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 299-322, August.
- Danyang Xie & Ping Wang, 2002.
"Activation of a Modern Industry,"
IMF Working Papers
02/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Ping Wang & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Activation of a Modern Industry," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0135, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Mitsuhiro Kaneda, 2000. "Warranted Skepticism: A Dynamic Model of Infant Industry Protection," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1668, Econometric Society.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Kaneda, Mitsuhiro, 2003. "Policy designs in a dynamic model of infant industry protection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 91-115, October.
- Daisuke Oyama & Satoru Takahashi & Josef Hofbauer, 2011. "Perfect foresight dynamics in binary supermodular games," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 7(3), pages 251-267, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.