Optimal Incomplete Markets with Asymmetric Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 65 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kajii, A. & Hara, C., 2000.
"On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0030, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chiaki Hara & Atsushi Kajii, 2003. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," KIER Working Papers 577, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Atsushi Kajii & Chiaki Hara, 2003. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000383, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2005.
"Optimal Financial-Market Integration and Security Design,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2397-2434, November.
- Acharya, Viral V & Bisin, Alberto, 2003. "Optimal Financial Market Integration and Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mukerji, Sujoy & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2001.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904, October.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002.
"Resource Allocation And Asset Pricing,"
28594, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G & Quiggin, John, 2003.
"Separability of stochastic production decisions from producer risk preferences in the presence of financial markets,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
150348, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2009. "Separability of stochastic production decisions from producer risk preferences in the presence of financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 730-737, December.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2003. "Separability of stochastic production decisions from producer risk preferences in the presence of financial markets," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR03_4, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Separability Of Stochastic Production Decisions From Producer Risk Preferences In The Presence Of Financial Markets," Working Papers 28561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ohashi, Kazuhiko, 1997. "Optimal Futures Innovation in a Dynamic Economy: The Discrete-Time Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 448-465, June.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Gaël Giraud, 2012. "Learning by Trading in Infinite Horizon Strategic Market Games with Default," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12062r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2013.
- José M. Marín & Rohit Rahi, 1997.
Economics Working Papers
223, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jo Corkish, Allison Holland and Anne Fremault Vila, 1997. "The Determinants of Successful Financial Innovation: an Empirical Analysis of Futures Innovation on LIFFE," Bank of England working papers 70, Bank of England.
- Inci, A. Can, 2012. "Insider trading activity, tenure length, and managerial compensation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 151-166.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Gael Giraud, 2011. "Learning in Infinite Horizon Strategic Market Games with Collateral and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 456, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.