Multiperiod monopoly under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abel, Andrew B, 1985.
"Inventories, Stock-Outs and Production Smoothing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 283-93, April.
- Karakul, M., 2008. "Joint pricing and procurement of fashion products in the existence of clearance markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 487-506, August.
- Avinadav, Tal & Herbon, Avi & Spiegel, Uriel, 2013. "Optimal inventory policy for a perishable item with demand function sensitive to price and time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 497-506.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1980. "Adjustment cost, demand uncertainty, and the behavior of the firm," Working papers 1112-80A., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Seidmann, Daniel J., 1985. "Target buffer stocks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Wen, Yi, 2003. "The Power of Demand: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Multi-Stage-Fabrication Economy with Inventories," Working Papers 03-13r, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Edward Zabel, 1986. "Price Smoothing, Inventory and Random Output," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 313-320, Jul-Sep.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Fletcher, Stanley M., 2004. "Explaining Price Transmission Asymmetry In The Us Peanut Marketing Chain," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20363, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Yong & Qin, Fei & Fry, Michael J. & Raturi, Amitabh S., 2012. "Multi-period modeling of two-way price commitment under price-dependent demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 546-556.
- Becher, Michael, 2009. "Simultaneous capacity and price control based on fuzzy controllers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 365-382, October.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "The multiplier: a general equilibrium analysis of multi-stage-fabrication economy with inventories," Working Papers 2005-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Liu, Yong & Fry, Michael J. & Raturi, Amitabh S., 2009. "Retail price markup commitment in decentralized supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 277-292, January.
- Feng, Youyi & Xiao, Baichun, 2006. "Integration of pricing and capacity allocation for perishable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 17-34, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.