On the definition and computation of a capital stock invariant under optimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Terje Hansen & Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1972. "On the Definition and Computation of a Capital Stock Invariant Under Optimization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 313R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004.
"On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model,"
04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2009.
"Modeling services liberalization: The case of Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 668-679, May.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Modeling services liberalization : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4544, The World Bank.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011.
"Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2011-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(1), pages 1-54.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1975. "Examples of Production Relations Based on Microdata," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 408, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "China and Taiwan access to the World Trade Organization: implications for U.S. agriculture and trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 239-264, December.
- Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Light, Miles & Rutherford, Thomas, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," MPRA Paper 28435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.