Approximate equilibrium in economies with indivisible commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 2000.
"Approximate Cores of Games and Economies with Clubs,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1790, Econometric Society.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna, 2003. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 87-120, May.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1999. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 535, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Kovalenkov & Myrna H. Wooders, 1998. "Approximate cores of games and economies with clubs," Working Papers mwooders-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kovalenkov, Alexander & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 2002. "Approximate Cores Of Games And Economies With Clubs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 634, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Rivera C. & Michael Florig, 2005. "Welfare properties and core for a competitive equilibrium without divisible," Working Papers wp213, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2005.
"Bargaining set and anonymous core without the monotonicity assumption,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 545-556, August.
- Chiaki Hara, 2004. "Bargaining Set and Anonymous Core without the Monotonicity Assumption," KIER Working Papers 599, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Florig, Michael & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "Core equivalence and welfare properties without divisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 467-474, July.
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004.
"Price taking equilibrium in club economies with multiple memberships and unbounded club sizes,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b04109, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Price Taking Equilibrium in Club Economies with Multiple Memberships and Unbounded Club Sizes," Working Papers 513, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath, 2011. "The Shapley-Folkman Theorem and the Range of a Bounded Measure: An Elementary and Unified Treatment," Economics Working Paper Archive 586, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jorge Rivera & Michael Florig, 2004.
"Indivisible Goods and Fiat Money,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
167, Econometric Society.
- Michael Florig & Jorge Rivera Cayupi, 2002. "Welfare Theorema and Core Equivalence without Divisible Goods," Working Papers wp197, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Henry Schellhorn, 2004. "A Double-Sided Multiunit Combinatorial Auction for Substitutes: Theory and Algorithms," FAME Research Paper Series rp123, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Martin Shubik & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1982. "Approximate Cores of a General Class of Economies: Part II. Set-Up Costs and Firm Formation in Coalition Production Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 619, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Iimura, Takuya, 2003. "A discrete fixed point theorem and its applications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 725-742, September.
- Allouch, Nizar & Wooders, Myrna, 2002. "Competitive Pricing In Socially Networked Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 639, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.