Optimal economic growth and stationary ordinal utility --A fisherian approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1976. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Equilibrium Distribution of Earnings," Discussion Papers 226, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyoji Fukao & Koichi Hamada, 1989. "The Fisherian Time Preference and the Ebolution of Capital Ownership Patterns in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 3104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00639731 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002.
"Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005. "Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, 02.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 543, Econometric Society.
- Cuong Le Van & Cagri Saglam & Selman Erol, 2011.
"Existence, Optimality and Dynamics of Equilibria with Endogenous Time Preference,"
04, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Erol, Selman & Le Van, Cuong & Saglam, Cagri, 2011. "Existence, optimality and dynamics of equilibria with endogenous time preference," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 170-179, March.
- Christophe Chamley, 1984. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in Economies with Identical Private and Social Discount Rates," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 699, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chakrabarty Debajyoti, 2012.
"Poverty Traps and Growth in a Model of Endogenous Time Preference,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, July.
- Chakrabarty, Debajyoti, 2002. "Poverty traps and growth in a model of endogenous time preference," ZEI Working Papers B 27-2002, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Debajyoti Chakrabarty, 2000. "Poverty traps and Growth in a model of Endogenous Time Preference," Departmental Working Papers 200018, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Tohmé & Carlos Dabús, 2009. "Economic Growth in a Two-Agent Economy," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_043, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.