Fully revealing outcomes in signalling models: An example of nonexistence when the type space is unbounded
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 58 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mailath, George J. & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2013.
"Incentive compatibility and differentiability: New results and classic applications,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(5), pages 1841-1861.
- George J. Mailath & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2010. "Incentive Compatibility and Differentiability: New Results and Classic Applications," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-032, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mailath, George J. & Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig von, 2013. "Incentive Compatibility and Differentiability New Results and Classic Applications," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 447, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2007.
"Does Competitive Pricing Cause Market Breakdown under Extreme Adverse Selection?,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
07-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mailath, George J. & Nöldeke, Georg, 2008. "Does competitive pricing cause market breakdown under extreme adverse selection?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-125, May.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006.
"Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Working papers 2006/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000267, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.