Existence and dynamic consistency of Nash equilibrium with non-expected utility preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 55 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volij, Oscar, 2002.
"A remark on bargaining and non-expected utility,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 17-24, September.
- Chaim Fershtman & Zvi Safra & Daniel Vincent, 1990.
"Delayed Agreements and Non-Expected Utility,"
867, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bram Driesen & Andrés Perea & Hans Peters, 2010.
"On Loss Aversion in Bimatrix Games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 367-391, April.
- Rindone, Fabio & Greco, Salvatore & Di Gaetano, Luigi, 2013. "On prospects and games: an equilibrium analysis under prospect theory," MPRA Paper 52131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 2000. "An extension of a theorem of von Neumann and Morgenstern with an application to social choice theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 315-327, November.
- J. C. R. Alcantud & Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2002. "Choice-Nash Equilibria," Vienna Economics Papers 0209, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Kin Chung Lo, 1995.
"Nash Equilibrium without Mutual Knowledge of Rationality,"
ecpap-95-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kin Chung Lo, 1999. "Nash equilibrium without mutual knowledge of rationality," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 621-633.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 2001. ""Third down with a yard to go": recursive expected utility and the Dixit-Skeath conundrum," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 275-286, December.
- Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2014. "Evolutionary stability of prospect theory preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-11.
- Alexander Zimper, 2007. "Strategic games with security and potential level players," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 53-78, August.
- Kin Chung Lo, 1995.
"Equilibrium in Beliefs Under Uncertainty,"
ecpap-95-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.