Common-value auctions with discrete private information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 54 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanming Fang, 2004.
"Multidimensional Private Value Auctions,"
Theory workshop papers
121473000000000021, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen Morris & Hanming Fang, 2004. "Multidimensional Private Value Auctions," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm387, Yale School of Management.
- Stephen Morris & Hanming Fang, 2004. "Multidimensional Private Value Auctions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 174, Econometric Society.
- Hanming Fang & Stephen Morris, 2003. "Multidimensional Private Value Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1423, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Banerjee, Priyodorshi, 2005. "Common value auctions with asymmetric bidder information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 47-53, July.
- Han Hong & Matthew Shum, 2002.
"Rates of Information Aggregation in Common Value Auctions,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
436, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Hong, Han & Shum, Matthew, 2004. "Rates of information aggregation in common value auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Alexander Matros & Alex Possajennikov, . "Common Value Allocation Mechanisms with Private Information: Lotteries or Auctions?," Discussion Papers 2014-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- David Malueg & Ram Orzach, 2012. "Equilibrium and revenue in a family of common-value first-price auctions with differential information," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 219-254, May.
- Johannes Horner & Julian Jamison, 2003. "Private Information in Repeated Auctions," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000108, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Theodore L. Turocy & Lucas Rentschler, 2014. "All-pay auctions with interdependent valuations: The highly competitive case," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 063, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.