Welfare bounds in the fair division problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 54 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten, 2008. "On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 260-276, May.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2012.
"A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation,"
12.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Moreno-Ternero, Juan D., 2013. "A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 393-395.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2012-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2006.
"On the Importance of Equity in International Climate Policy: An Empirical Analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-42, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2007. "On the importance of equity in international climate policy: An empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 545-562, May.
- Maniquet, F., 2000.
"A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems,"
222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 90-103, March.
- Maniquet, Francois & Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "On resource monotonicity in the fair division problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 299-302, September.
- Stefan Ambec, 2008. "Sharing a resource with concave benefits," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Moulin, Herve, 2005. "Minimizing the Worst Slowdown: Off-Line and On-Line," Working Papers 2005-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Population Monotonic and Strategy-Proof Mechanisms Respecting Welfare Lower Bounds," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-34, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ambec, S., 2006. "Sharing a common resource with concave benefits," Working Papers 200601, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1996. "Reward patterns of fair solutions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 365-395, March.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Identical Preferences Lower Bound for Allocation of Heterogeneous Tasks and NIMBY Problems," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-27, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2001. "On decomposable exchange rules," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 375-380, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.