Regulation, competition, and asymmetric information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Sara Biancini, 2012.
"Powering Up Developing Countries through Integration?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3872, CESifo Group Munich.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara, 2013. "Powering up developing countries through integration ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6494, The World Bank.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Tirole, Jean, 2004.
"Essential facility financing and market structure,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 667-694, March.
- Axel Gautier & Manipushpak Mitra, 2008.
"Regulation of an Open Access Essential Facility,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(300), pages 662-682, November.
- GAUTIER, Axel & MITRA, Manipushpak, 2003. "Regulation of an open access essential facility," CORE Discussion Papers 2003084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Gautier & Manipushpak Mitra, 2003. "Regulation of an Open Access Essential Facility," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- GAUTIER, Axel & MITRA, Manipushpak, . "Regulation of an open access essential facility," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cécile Aubert & Jérôme Pouyet, 2006.
"Incomplete regulation, market competition and collusion,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 113-142, August.
- Cécile Aubert & Jerôme Pouyet, 2004. "Incomplete Regulation, Market Competition and Collusion," Working Papers 2004-39, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1999.
"Regulation and access pricing with asymmetric information,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 109-134, January.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1995. "Regulation and Access Pricing with Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 1122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni De Fraja, . "Regulation and Access Pricing with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 95/5, Department of Economics, University of York.
- GAUTIER, Axel, 2005.
"Network financing with two-part and single tariff,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GAUTIER, Axel, . "Network financing with two-part and single tariffs," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1885, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1997. "Pricing and entry in regulated industries: The role of regulatory design," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 259-278, May.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1995. "Multi-firm regulation without lump-sum taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 31-53, January.
- Sara Biancini, 2008. "Regulating National Firms in a Common Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 2209, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco Meireles & Paula Sarmento, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Asymmetric Information and Collusion-Proofness," FEP Working Papers 320, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2008. "International joint venture: Buy-out and subsidiary," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 734-756, March.
- Joan Calzada Aymerich, 2004.
"Worksharing and access discounts in the postal sector with asymmetrics information,"
Working Papers in Economics
112, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Joan Calzada, 2006. "Worksharing and Access Discounts in the Postal Sector with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 69-102, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.