Lotteries, insurance, and star-shaped utility functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00211906 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michèle Cohen & Isaac Meilijson, 2014. "Preference for safety under the Choquet model: in search of a characterization," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 619-642, April.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Moyes, Patrick, 2005. "Measuring Inequality Without the Pigou-Dalton Condition," Working Paper Series RP2005/02, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00594082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muller, Alfred, 1998.
"Comparing risks with unbounded distributions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 229-239, September.
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2006. "Overbidding in Independant Private-Values Auctions and Misperception of Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-15, CIRANO.
- William S. Neilson, 2000. "Victory and Defeat in a Model of Behavior in Games and Toward Risk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0690, Econometric Society.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2009.
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1743R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2012.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2009. "Selling Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1743R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2011.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2013. "Selling Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000680, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2009. "Selling Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1743, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2010.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2009.
"Star-Shaped Probability Weighting Functions and Overbidding in First-Price Auctions,"
TSE Working Papers
09-024, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2009. "Star-shaped probability weighting functions and overbidding in first-price auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 83-85, August.
- Coelho, Philip R. P. & McClure, James E., 1998.
"Social context and the utility of wealth: Addressing the Markowitz challenge,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 305-314, November.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 1996. "Social context and the utility of wealth: Addressing the Markowitz challenge," Working Papers 199602, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1998.
- E. Savaglio, 2002. "Inequality Criteria, Transfers and their Representations," THEMA Working Papers 2002-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.