Fairly good plans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sterner, Thomas & Persson, U. Martin, 2007.
"An Even Sterner Review: Introducing Relative Prices into the Discounting Debate,"
dp-07-37, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Sterner & U. Martin Persson, 2008. "An Even Sterner Review: Introducing Relative Prices into the Discounting Debate," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 61-76, Winter.
- Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007.
"The Stern Review: A Deconstruction,"
FNU-125, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2007.
- Dietz, Simon & Asheim, Geir B., 2012.
"Climate policy under sustainable discounted utilitarianism,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 321-335.
- Simon Dietz & Geir B. Asheim, 2011. "Climate policy under sustainable discounted utilitarianism," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 42, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Simon Dietz & Geir B. Asheim, 2011. "Climate Policy under Sustainable Discounted Utilitarianism," CESifo Working Paper Series 3563, CESifo Group Munich.
- Smith, Kathryn, 2009. "Saving the World but Saving Too Much? Time Preference and Productivity in Climate Policy Modelling," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47619, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David Anthoff & Richard Tol, 2009.
"The Impact of Climate Change on the Balanced Growth Equivalent: An Application of FUND,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 351-367, July.
- David Anthoff & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Balanced-Growth-Equivalent: An Application of FUND," Papers WP228, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2012. "The Role of Carbon Capture and Sequestration Policies for Climate Change Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3834, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2013.
"Renewable energy subsidies: Second-best policy or fatal aberration for mitigation?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 217-234.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011. "Renewable Energy Subsidies: Second-Best Policy or Fatal Aberration for Mitigation?," Working Papers 2011.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lyn Squire, 1998. "Professor Mirrlees' Contribution to Economic Policy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 83-91, February.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1989. "Understanding Japan's saving rate: the reconstruction hypothesis," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 10-25.
- Linus Mattauch & Felix Creutzig & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2012. "Avoiding Carbon Lock-In: Policy Options for Advancing Structural Change," Working Papers 1, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin, revised Feb 2012.
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2010. "On locally optimal programs in the Robinson–Solow–Srinivasan model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 65-92, February.
- Krusell, Per & Smith, Anthony Jr., 1996. "Rules of thumb in macroeconomic equilibrium A quantitative analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 527-558, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.