Perfect equilibrium histories of finite and infinite horizon games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 47 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2003.
"Contemporaneous Perfect Epsilon-Equilibria,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
03-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2006. "Two Simple Proofs of a Theorem by Harris," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp486, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2005.
"On Games Of Perfect Information: Equilibria, Ε–Equilibria And Approximation By Simple Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 491-499.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2003. "On Games of Perfect Information: Equilibria, E-Equilibria and Approximation by Simple Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp427, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2011. "On the Existence of Markov Perfect Equilibria in Perfect Information Games," Discussion Papers 68, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- John Duggan, 2011. "Coalitional Bargaining Equilibria," Wallis Working Papers WP62, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004. "On Games of Perfect Information: Equilibria, epsilon-Equilibria and Approximation by Simple Games," Game Theory and Information 0402002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.