Markov perfect equilibria in altruistic growth economies with production uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 47 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Escobar & Ulrich Doraszelski, 2008.
"A Theory of Regular Markov Perfect Equilibria\\in Dynamic Stochastic Games: Genericity, Stability, and Purification,"
2008 Meeting Papers
453, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Escobar, Juan, 2010. "A theory of regular Markov perfect equilibria in dynamic stochastic games: genericity, stability, and purification," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 5(3), September.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Escobar, Juan, 2008. "A Theory of Regular Markov Perfect Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Games: Genericity, Stability, and Purification," CEPR Discussion Papers 6805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Woo, Jaejoon, 2003. "Social polarization, industrialization, and fiscal instability: theory and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 223-252, October.
- Grossman,G.M. & Helpman,E., 1996.
"Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governements,"
2-96, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1998. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governments," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1299-1329, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1996. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governments," Papers 178, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1996. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-Lived Governments," NBER Working Papers 5447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1996. "Intergenerational Redistribution with Short-lived Governments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcello D’Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2008.
"Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing,"
342, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marcello D'Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2009. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 216, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2008. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012.
"Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 71, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," MPRA Paper 10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth R. Beauchemin, 1998. "Intergenerational Politics, Fiscal Policy and Productivity," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 835-858, October.
- Manuel Santos, . "On Non-Existence of Markov Equilibria in Competitive-Market Economies," Working Papers 2133305, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Duggan, John & Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2012.
"Dynamic legislative policy making,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1653-1688.
- Ambler, Steve & Pelgrin, Florian, 2010. "Time-consistent control in nonlinear models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2215-2228, October.
- Escobar, Juan F., 2013. "Equilibrium analysis of dynamic models of imperfect competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 92-101.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.