On extending the negishi approach to computing equilibria: The case of government price support policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 44 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- GINSBURGH, Victor A. & VAN DER HEYDEN, Ludo, . "On extending the Negishi approach to computing equilibria: the case of government price support policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -787, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Ludo Van der Heyden, 1988. "On extending the Negishi approach to computing equilibria: the case of government price support policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1741, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994.
"Endogenously determined price rigidities,"
1994-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2001.
"Quantity Constrained Equilibria,"
2001-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman, 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-116/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Talman,Dolf & Laan,Gerard,van der & Herings,P. Jean-Jacques, 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Babenko, R. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Quantity Constrained General Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 2006-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2014. "Economic modeling approaches: optimization versus equilibrium," Working Papers 2014-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.