On extending the negishi approach to computing equilibria: The case of government price support policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 44 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- GINSBURGH, Victor A. & VAN DER HEYDEN, Ludo, . "On extending the Negishi approach to computing equilibria: the case of government price support policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -787, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Ludo Van der Heyden, 1988. "On extending the Negishi approach to computing equilibria: the case of government price support policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1741, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 1997.
"Endogenously determined price rigidities (*),"
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 471-498.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990.
"On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems,"
436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992. "On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Talman,Dolf & Laan,Gerard,van der & Herings,P. Jean-Jacques, 2001.
"Quantity Constrained Equilibria,"
012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman, 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-116/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2001-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2014. "Economic modeling approaches: optimization versus equilibrium," Working Papers 2014-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Babenko, R. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Quantity Constrained General Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 2006-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.