Dynamic complexity in duopoly games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 40 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van & Lier, A. van, 1990. "Chaotic patterns in cournot competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373401, Tilburg University.
- Tomasz Dubiel-Teleszyński, 2010. "Complex Dynamics in a Bertrand Duopoly Game with Heterogeneous Players," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 2(2), pages 95-116, March.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura, 1995. "Non-linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems. The relevance of chaos and ecologically-based models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-210, April.
- Gian-Italo Bischi & Ahmad K. Naimzada & Lucia Sbragia, 2004.
"Oligopoly Games with Local Monopolistic Approximation,"
81, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia, 2007. "Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 371-388, March.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009.
"Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Donald C. Keenan & Nadeem Naqvi & Gerald Pech, 2011.
"A Theory of Dynamic Tariff and Quota Retaliation,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201144, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Luís A. Aguirre & Antônio Aguirre, 1995.
"A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics,"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td088, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Luis A. Aguirre & Antonio Aguirre, 1997. "A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 7(2), pages 9-47.
- Akio Matsumoto & Nobuko Serizawa, 2007. "Strategic trade policy under isoelastic demand and asymmetric production costs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 525-543, September.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1996.
"On the stability of best reply and gradient systems with applications to imperfectly competitive models,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 59-65, April.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Mas-Colell, A., . "On the stability of best reply and gradient systems with application to imperfectly competitive models," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3812, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1992. "Non linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems : lessons from chaos and niche theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0066, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Environmental standards and Cournot duopoly: a stability analysis," Discussion Papers 2012/154, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- HUANG Weihong, 2009. "Price-taking Strategy Versus Dynamic Programming in Oligopoly," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0904, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Nijkamp, P. & Poot, J., 1991. "Lessons from non-linear dynamic economics," Serie Research Memoranda 0105, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Mas-Colell, Andreu, .
"A Note on Stability of Best Reply and Gradient Systems with Applications to Imperfectly Competitive Models,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4344, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Luis Corchón & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1995. "A Note On Stability Of Best Reply And Gradient Systems With Applications To Imperfectly Competitive Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Discussion Papers 2012/151, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fabio Lamantia, 2011. "A Nonlinear Duopoly with Efficient Production-Capacity Levels," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 295-309, October.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Nonaka, Yasuo, 2006. "Statistical dynamics in a chaotic Cournot model with complementary goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 769-783, December.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1990. "Spatio-temporal processes in dynamic logit models," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.