On the existence of a coopertive solution for a general class of N-person games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1970. "On the Existence of a Cooperative Solution for a General Class of N-Person Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 293, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994.
"A Core-Theoretic Solution for the Design of Cooperative Agreements on Transfrontier Pollution,"
897, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Parkash Chander & Henry Tulkens, 1995. "A core-theoretic solution for the design of cooperative agreements on transfrontier pollution," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 279-293, August.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1994. "A Core-Theoretic Solution for the Design of Cooperative Agreements on Transfrontier Pollution," CORE Discussion Papers 1994048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehle, 2004.
"Payoffs-dependent Balancedness and Cores,"
Game Theory and Information
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores (revised version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 678.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008.
"Cooperative games in strategic form,"
Economics Working Papers
1094, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Cooperative Games in Strategic Form," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002406, David K. Levine.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Cooperative Games in Strategic Form," Discussion Paper Series dp484, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Parkash Chander, 2004.
"The Gamma-Core and Coalition Formation,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
108, Econometric Society.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria-Augusta Miceli & Federico Cecconi & Giovanni Cerulli, 2013. "Walrasian TatÈnnement by Sequential Pairwise Trading: Convergence and Welfare Implications," Working Papers 161, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Iehlé, Vincent, 2007. "Payoff-dependant Balancedness and Cores," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/89, Paris Dauphine University.
- Martin Shubik, 1974.
"On the Role of Numbers and Information in Competition,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
371, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 1975. "On the Role of Numbers and Information in Competition," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(4), pages 605-621.
- Beth Allen, 2006. "Market games with asymmetric information: the core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 465-487, October.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2007. "The strong sequential core for stationary cooperative games," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16170, Maastricht University.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Bargaining and Cooperation in Strategic Form Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002205, David K. Levine.
- Chen-Zhong Qin & Lloyd S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 2009. "Marshallian Money, Welfare, and Side-Payments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1729, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.