Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibrium in labour and capital markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- MARCHAND, Maurice & MINTZ, Jack & PESTIEAU, Pierre, . "Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibirum in labour and capital markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP -659, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Raaj Kumar Sah, 1986.
"The Social Cost of Labor, and Project Evaluation: A General Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
1229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1985. "The social cost of labor and project evaluation: A general approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 135-163, November.
- Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1987.
"Public production and employment policies in a two-region economy with unemployment,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 345-355, August.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, . "Public production and employment policies in a two-region economy with unemployment," CORE Discussion Papers RP -756, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Borger, Bruno, 1995. "The behavior of public enterprises offering a quasi-public good," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 265-290, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.