Monopolistic equilibrium and involuntary unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reto Foellmi & Joseph Zweimüller, 2006.
"Mass Consumption, Exclusion, and Unemployment,"
IEW - Working Papers
296, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lasselle, Laurence S & Svizzero, Serge A, 2002.
" Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 487-507, September.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Mass versus Exclusive Goods, and Formal-Sector Employment," Diskussionsschriften dp1005, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Kaas, Leo, 1998. "Multiplicity of Cournot Equilibria and Involuntary Unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 332-349, June.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2004. "Non-existence of market-clearing wages when the output market is imperfectly competitive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 175-182, August.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
19, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Beschäftigung und Konzentration," Discussion Papers, Series 1 260, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Exclusive Goods and Formal-Sector Employment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 242-72, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.