The stability of the cournot oligopoly model: A reassessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 35 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991.
"The Birth of Limit Cycles in Cournot Oligopoly Models with Time Delays,"
Working Paper Series
11, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, C., 1991. "The birth of limit cycles in Cournot oligopoly models with time delays," Pure Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 2(2-3), pages 81-92.
- Duarte Brito, 2007. "The Farrell and Shapiro condition revisited," IET Working Papers Series 01/2007, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Gao, Xing & Zhong, Weijun & Mei, Shue, 2012. "On local stability of Cournot models with simultaneous and sequential decisions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 207-212.
- Ikeda, Takeshi, 2007. "Does a tariff really enhance welfare?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 139-148, March.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh, 2000. "Is a Unique Cournot Equilibrium Locally Stable?," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 206-218, August.
- R Cornes & R Hartley, 2005. "The Geometry of Aggregative Games," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0514, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008.
"Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants,"
0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009. "Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Dindos, Martin & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2006. "Better-reply dynamics and global convergence to Nash equilibrium in aggregative games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 261-292, February.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2012.
"Characterizing stability properties in games with strategic substitutes,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 337-353.
- Sunanda Roy & Tarun Sabarwal, 2010. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201003, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2010. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," Staff General Research Papers 32009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2012. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," Staff General Research Papers 34778, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Okuguchi, Koji & Yamazaki, Takeshi, 2008. "Global stability of unique Nash equilibrium in Cournot oligopoly and rent-seeking game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1204-1211, April.
- Hommes, C.H. & Ochea, M. & Tuinstra, J., 2011. "On the stability of the Cournot equilibrium: An evolutionary approach," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Lambert Schoonbeek, 1997. "A dynamic Stackelberg model with production-adjustment costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 271-282, October.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 1996. "Stability of a Cournot-Nash equilibrium: The multiproduct case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-462.
- Chuman, Eiichi, 2010. "Comparing Cournot and Stackelberg Duopoly," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(2), pages 59-73, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.