Perfectly competitive markets as the limits of cournot markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 35 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Novshek, William., 1983. "Perfectly Competitive Markets as the Limits of Cournot Markets," Working Papers 499, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2004.
"The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth,"
2004 Meeting Papers
639, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2009.
"Imitators and optimizers in Cournot oligopoly,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1981-1990, December.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2002. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse29_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schipper, Burkhard, 2008. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Working Papers 05-37, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 53, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot oligopoly," Working Papers 537, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2009.
"Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm,"
13612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2007.
"The effects of market structure on industry growth: Rivalrous non-excludable capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 199-218, March.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2005. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth: Rivalrous Non-excludable Capital," Vienna Economics Papers 0501, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- MITRAILLE SÃ©bastien & MOREAUX Michel, 2007.
"Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Hierarchy in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly,"
LERNA Working Papers
07.02.223, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2007. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Hierarchy in Two-Period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers 428, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2005.
"Competition and Efficiency in Congested Markets,"
172782000000000025, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Börgers, Tilman & Janssen, Maarten C.W., 1995. "On the dominance solvability of large cournot games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 297-321.
- Weintraub, Gabriel Y. & Benkard, C. Lanier & Van Roy, Benjamin, 2007. "Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics with Many Firms," Research Papers 1919r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Martin Peitz, 1998. "- Consumer Heterogeneity And Market Imperfections," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "R&D Investment, Market Structure, and Industry Growth ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.