Perfectly competitive markets as the limits of cournot markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 35 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Novshek, William., 1983. "Perfectly Competitive Markets as the Limits of Cournot Markets," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 499, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2005.
"Competition and Efficiency in Congested Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
11201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MITRAILLE SÃƒÂ©bastien & MOREAUX Michel, 2007.
"Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Hierarchy in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly,"
LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse
07.02.223, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Mitraille, SÃ©bastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2007. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Hierarchy in Two-Period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 428, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2005.
"The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth: Rivalrous Non-excludable Capital,"
Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics
0501, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2007. "The effects of market structure on industry growth: Rivalrous non-excludable capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 199-218, March.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "R&D Investment, Market Structure, and Industry Growth ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 8-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Attila TasnÃ¡di, 2009.
"Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_25, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2002.
"Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany
bgse29_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2009. "Imitators and optimizers in Cournot oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1981-1990, December.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 53, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot oligopoly," Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics 537, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003.
"The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth ,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics
7-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2004. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth," 2004 Meeting Papers 639, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Weintraub, Gabriel Y. & Benkard, C. Lanier & Van Roy, Benjamin, 2007. "Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics with Many Firms," Research Papers 1919r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Martin Peitz, 1998. "- Consumer Heterogeneity And Market Imperfections," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 1998-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Börgers, Tilman & Janssen, Maarten C.W., 1995. "On the dominance solvability of large cournot games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 297-321.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.