The comparative statics of cumulative distribution function changes for the class of risk averse agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 31 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2008.
"On Abel's Concept of Doubt and Pessimism,"
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Coggins, Jay S., 2008. "Environmental risk and welfare valuation under imperfect information," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 150-169, May.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997.
"Stochastic Technologies and the Adoption Decision,"
Staff General Research Papers
5162, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulsson, Thomas & Sproule, Robert, 2002. "Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 107-112, August.
- Gollier, Christian, 1993. "Portfolio Dominance, Lower Conditional Expectation And The Monotone Likelihood Ratio Order," Working Papers 014, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1988. "A Method For Evaluating Supply Response To Price Underwriting," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(01), April.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde, 2008. "On Abel's Concepts of Doubt and Pessimism," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/198, Paris Dauphine University.
- Loehman, Edna T. & Nelson, Carl H., 1992. "Optimal Risk Management, Risk Aversion, And Production Function Properties," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Dionne, G. & Pellerin, M., 1987.
"Investissement En Incertitude Extension du Probleme de la Taille Optimale D'une Usine,"
Cahiers de recherche
8745, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dionne, Georges & Pellerin, Marc, 1987. "Investissement en incertitude : extension du problème de la taille optimale d’une usine," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 256-281, juin et s.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2002. "Optimal full-hedging under state-dependent preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 937-943.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005. "Increases in risk and demand for risky asset," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Machnes, Yaffa, 1995. "Deductible insurance and production," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 119-123, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.